It’s been almost two years since Chronicles of Elyria first appeared on KickStarter, and if you’re like us, you’re wondering where the last 24 months have gone as it seems only a few months ago when COE hit the headlines for their fundraising campaign.
So much has happened within the last two years and as time goes on and more and more features, screenshots, videos and alpha details get released by the dev team, our faith and excitement to get into Elyria heighten.
As a thank you for the past two years of support, Souldbound Studio are yet again holding a special promotion over the course of May, starting on Monday 7th May 2018 and ending in 1st June 2018.
Soulbound Studios stated:
…each week we’ll be adding fresh new items to the store as well as bringing some favorites out of the vault for a limited time only.
Confirmed promotions for this year’s Kickstarter-versary includes:
- Modified Courtier Package – A ‘light’ version of the Courtier package, without the Design Experiences, likely to be available at a reduced cost compared to the original version.
- 3000 EP for $200 (considering 100EP alone is $10, this could save you up to $100)
- 2250 EP for $150 (considering 100EP alone is $10, this could save you up to $75)
On top of the new items, old items reappearing and discounts on the Courtier and EP packs, Soulboundise also going to be running a reward system that will coincide with the amount of funds raised during the promotion period.
If total sales reach the indicated amount next to each reward between May 1st and May 31st, those items will either be unlocked in the store, or added as a freebie to your inventory.
- $10k: Kypiq Party Pack – Get ready to participate in the Kypiq’s Sunsight Festival
- $25k: Purebread Horse – Join us in jest with a horse that you can eat…freshly baked bread
- $50k: Pack Bonuses – All previously purchased backpacks (Adventurer’s Pack, Founder’s Pack, & Merchant Pack) will each have additional goodies added to them for any that were sold (a la carte or as part of a package) before June 1st, 2018
- $75k: Special Title – Receive an in-game title (it’s a surprise) to show you’re a Pre-Alpha backer
- $100k: Otter Bear Baby – Unlock an Otter Bear baby as a pet in the store
- $150k: Otter Bear Mount – Unlock Otter Bear mount in the store
- $200k: Mystery Gift – A gift shows up in your inventory with a note that says “Warning: Do not open until launch,” written in pyqsi
- $250k: Upgraded Housing – Houses in the Aristocracy and Nobility Packages are getting an upgrade! (ex: All Mayors get a villa, all accounts with a villa get a manor, and all accounts with a manor get a grand-villa)
- $300k: Soul Pack – Get an extra set of 3 random souls to choose from for your starting character
- $350k: Old Soul – Get a soul that’s one lifetime older as one of the 3 souls from the previous “Soul Pack” reward
- $400k: EP Kit Limit Increase – You will be able to purchase 2 of each of the Profession, Store Front, and Land Use Exposition Kits from the EP Store (currently limited to 1 per category, per title).
- $500k: Mydarri At Launch – Some Mydarri will have found their way to the starting continent, will be scattered throughout all temperate and warmer biomes, and will be playable at launch! (Not a dominant tribe. Cannot be chosen by Nobility)
Note: Rewards are only given to those with completed packages by the end of May 2018.
So there you have it, the details for the next Kickstarter-versary starting this Monday, make sure you don’t miss out on this year’s promotions, as you never know, these items may never be available again!