Exposition Points is a type of currency which is available to buy within your Chronicles of Elyria account up until Exposition Access begins.
Exposition Points can only be purchased by those who have a Pledge Package of Bloodline or higher. Until your associated account has a paid in full pledge of this level or higher, Exposition Points cannot be purchased, although can still be seen within the Merchandise store.
Exposition Points will only be available to buy up until Exposition Access begins. After that, they will not be available for the foreseeable future.
What Are Exposition Points (EP) Used On?
During Exposition Access, the three month period before Chronicles of Elyria officially releases publicly, players who have purchased or received EP through their pledge/kickstarter packages will be able to spend their EP points for in-game items such as buildings, mounts, professions kits, shop kits, equipment and much more.
A full list of buyable items can be seen below, although is subject to change.
- Profession Kits: 100 EP
- Shop Front Kits: 125 EP
- Land Use Kits: 175 EP
- Settlement Kit: 625 EP
- Defense Kit: 325EP
- Stack of Resources: < 10 EP
- Stack of Crafting Materials: < 25 EP
- Stack of Contracts: < 25 EP
- Patterns & Techniques: < 50 EP
- Blueprints: < 100 EP
- Tools: < 10 EP Each
- Containers (storage chests): < 25 EP
- Crafting Stations: < 50 EP
- Equipment (clothing, armor, weapons): < 75 EP Each
- Store Inventory: 100 EP+ (selection of common items)
- Decor & Lighting: < 25 EP Each
- Furniture: < 50 EP per Set
- Livestock / Bee hives: < 50 EP for Small Herd
- Trained Pets: < 50 EP Each
- Mounts: < 100 EP Each
- Transportation: < 100 EP
- Caravan Wagon: < 200 EP
- Siege Equipment: < 250 EP
- Crops: < 100 EP per Field
- Plants & Trees: < 150 EP per Set of Saplings
- Land: 100 EP+
- Furnished Buildings: 200 EP+
- Fences & Walls: 10 EP per 32m
- Roads: 25 EP per 32m
- Schools & Academies: 750 EP+
- Cathedrals & Shrines: 1000 EP+